Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Times up for me!

Okay so its that time of month well its over now but it was not a good time. And since I had to make Shane’s week a bad one I want to discuss how I deal with the pain and the stress. I go out and buy a big bad of M&M’s some popcorn and lots to drink. Pop or water wise that is. Kick your man if you have one that lives with you out of the bed room make sure the lights are off and the curtains are drawn. Then find your favorite movie’s pop it into the dvd player and watch all of them all day or all night.

Now depending on my mood that makes my choice on the movie that I watch. If I am in a really bad mood I watch a scary movie not the new “scary movies” because they just are not the same. They are so fake and not really scary. I am into the based on true stories or the old school scary movies. These some how put me in a better mood because it shows me that life can be a lot worse. So in some strange way they cheer me up.

If am in a sappy mood I obviously put in a girly movie. Ones where there is a girl looking for true love everywhere and at the end she finds it in the one man she has known for years that has been her best friend. These make me cry and Shane thinks I am crazy. I have watched the movie ever after I think at leas 200 times. And I could tell you the movie word for word with out even thinking. Now that is crazy.

If you are not a movie person grab your favorite book and just get lost in there world. I must say that the shopaholic books are one of my favorites. Well anything by Sophie Konsella really. I think that’s how you spell her name.

And when it comes to going to bed and your man wants to come to bed as well tell him he can only come in if he rubs your back and feet and if he doesn’t want to do that he can sleep on the couch. Wow that is a long sentence. Okay well my time is up so I have another month to wait to do it again.

No comments: