Monday, September 15, 2008

First time!

I didn't go to work today. I spend most of the day sleeping. I have had some of the strangest dreams that I am sure anyone has ever had. One strange one that always seams to stick out is about McDonald's. I know its strange but in the dream there were all these people who were hit by cars and the news wouldn't say anything about it. The only thing that would come up is an announcement from McDonald's saying they were about to reveal something big in the next few days. Then two days later after another string of hit and runs the big announcement came. McDonald's theme song comes on " dah dah dah dah dah I'm loving it." Help keep Mc.Nuggets fresh continue to hit pedestrian's. Now I know this isn't normal but come on Mc. Donald's  is sending me there future add campaigns  in my dreams. I think this is something out of a cartoon or something. 

So to get my mind off of the whole dream thing I decided to go surf the net and read some blogs. There are a few that I read well everyday. And one of the blogs that I read makes my day every time she posts a new blog. My fiance thinks that I am nuts because I show him the posts she puts up and well he doesn't get it. Men. But I can understand why he doesn't get it though. He spends most of his night playing xbox. Well I play sometimes. But not all the time like him. He could wake up first thing in the morning. Before the sun comes out and play until the sun sets. He wouldn't even see anything wrong in it. Is that a man thing? Are they all pre programed to spend all waking hours shooting people up on the tv? 

I watched a movie on saturday night "The Bank Job". I would have to say that that is the best movie I have seen in a long time. Most of it was because of the cute english accents and the other part is because of  Jason Statham. He is very yummy for lack of better word. 

Now for the real reason why I wanted to start a blog. The Bloggess. I non sexually love her. I think if I were not on meds I could see myself going to meet her and acting like a star struck groupie. I am not saying that I would sleep with her but if she asked I totally would. Only if she asked. But thank god I have medication to stop me from doing that. Oddly enough they don't stop me from thinking about it. there maybe a problem here. Oh well I still don't have the money to pay for the plane ticket. Unless.. No I am not going to. 

No comments: