Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello My Namie is Jamie and I am an H!!

She didn't even buy me dinner!! I went and got a bra sizing on Saturday
and let me tell you. I have never been that naked with a stranger and I
only had my shirt off. Now I am not a small girl by any means of the
word so I had to warn this poor lady about my abundance of back fat. She
didn't seam to mind. Sweet. So she went out and found me a bra that
would fit and guess what size I am. I never even knew they had a size
this big for real people. H I am a size H. So forget being a double or
triple D nope I can throw all of those away. I am an H. I think that's
how I am going to start to introduce myself from now on. Hello My name
is Jamie and I am an H. I only went in because I couldn't find a bra
that made my boobs look nice anymore. Nope they suckered me into getting
a $150.00 bra. Boy did they see me coming. I swear I have a big blinking
light over my head saying hey stop me I will buy anything you show me.

Okay so I was telling you about my crazy dreams before and now my talent
for fast food joints has caught up to me at work. I just had the
strangest oddest most out of the blue argument with my boss about
K.F.C..

Boss: K.F.C is healthy for you now they don't use Trans fat anymore.

Me: They still deep fry it so it can't be that healthy.

Boss: no they bake the chicken in there big ovens. Have you never been
in a K.F.C. before?
Didn't you ever see the ovens.

Me: They don't bake it because it wouldn't get that crispy they fry it
and hold it in
"ovens" so it doesn't get cold ( and I used the finger brackets over the
word oven)

Boss: No they don't. they cook it in the OVENS they only fry the fries
in the fryers. (Slams the door to his office)

Me: Oh my god. Does he really think

Boss: (Opens the door and sticks his head threw) I used to work there
and I know they don't use fryers for there chicken and they can't
because I know. If you don't believe me call them. Or look it up.

Me: (can't breath laughing too hard) (still laughing)

Me: (five min later on the phone calling KFC head office) Hi do you guys
deep fry your chicken?

KFC: Yes we do.

Me: Do you think its false advertising saying that you use no trans fat
and you still deep fry your chicken (just so I can get the answer for
my boss)

KFC: No they make an oil for the fryers that is trans fat free. We use
that instead.

Me: thank you very much!

Me: (on phone calling my boss) hey are you at KFC yet?

Boss: yeah I just left and they said they don't fry it any more and
haven't for 15 years.

Me: well then why would they call it KFC shouldn't they call it KBC for
baked instead of fried?

Boss: are you arguing with me I just told you they don't fry them any
more.

This is when I gave up all hope that he would listen. But honest to god
this is only one of the arguments that we have. And we usually have one
every day or twice a day. This has to be the coolest job ever. Where
else do you have a discussion about KFC unless you work there that is.

No comments: